We have taken measures to make your visit as pleasant and safe as possible. What can you expect from your visit?
- Book your ticket online (required).
- You can book by 15-minute time slot. You are free to visit the museum for as long as you want.
- You are more than welcome to visit the museum with your family. The golden cube trail is closed for now, but we have plenty of other fun activities for children.
- Bring as little as possible with you to the museum. The museum’s lockers, where you can deposit any belongings you cannot take in with you, are disinfected regularly.
- We cannot accept any group bookings for the time being. We will inform you when this option becomes available again as soon as we can safely organise this.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- We admit 1 visitor per 15 sqm, or 80 visitors per one-hour time slot, ensuring that there is plenty of space for everyone.
- You can pay contactless and we have installed plexiglass screens at our ticket desk.
- You must wear a face mask. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one face mask per person in the museum.
- We make sure that you can use touchscreens safely.
- We provide hand sanitiser throughout the museum.