Museum Hof van Busleyden will open its doors again on the 1st of June 2020. We have taken measures to make your visit as pleasant and safe as possible.
What can you expect from your visit?
- Book online as much as possible, so you can be assured of a quiet visit. You can book by 15-minute time slot. You are free to visit the museum for as long as you want.
- You are more than welcome to visit the museum with your family. The golden cube trail is closed for now, but we have plenty of other fun activities for children.
- Bring as little as possible with you to the museum. The museum’s lockers, where you can deposit any belongings you cannot take in with you, are disinfected regularly.
- We cannot accept any group bookings for the time being. We will inform you when this option becomes available again as soon as we can safely organise this.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- We admit 1 visitor per 15 sqm, or 80 visitors per one-hour time slot, ensuring that there is plenty of space for everyone.
- You can pay contactless and we have installed plexiglass screens at our ticket desk.
- You must wear a face mask. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one face mask per person in the museum.
- We make sure that you can use touchscreens safely.
- We provide hand sanitiser throughout the museum.