Admission prices and tickets
As of March 2022, the Museum Hof van Busleyden will be undergoing restoration. The permanent exhibition will therefore not be accessible for some time. More information .
From March 2022 onwards, the exterior of the museum will be undergoing thorough restoration. That is necessary in order to be able to continue to present the valuable works in the museum. The permanent exhibition will therefore not be accessible until the spring of 2024.
- You are currently required to purchase tickets online before visiting, even if you are entitled to free entry.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-rebookable and non-refundable. Tickets cannot be exchanged for a later date.
- Reservations will not be taken over the telephone. Do you need assistance on the phone? Contact us during office hours on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Read the instructions for online ticket purchases here.
- A visit to the museum usually takes about 1 hour. If purchasing a ticket for a time slot after 4 pm, please bear in mind that the museum closes at 5 pm.
- You are required to book your ticket online, even if you are entitled to free entry. Bring your free ticket and identification card with you on the day.
12 EUR Individual
10 EUR Inhabitants of Mechelen, 65 +, groups
7 EUR People with disabilities
2 EUR 13 - 26 years
free Children -13, ICOM pass holders, companions of people with disabilities, MuseumPASS